- Sterling Silver Metal
- Copper Metal
- Heart Shaped Turquoise Stone
- Wax Cast Kokopelli
- Designer Chain – Hand made by Designer Sally Hoffman
- Southwest Design Cross
- Feather Dangle
- New Mexico Inspiration
- 100% Hand Fabricated
- Exclusively Sold on Sally Hoffman Designs
- 21 inches long with a 3 inch drop Focal
- Custom Inspired Stamping
- The color TURQUOISE represents open communication from and between the heart and the spoken word. Speak wisely.
- Kokopelli, flute player, symbol of fertility and joy. A symbol of fertility, joy, feast, and long life, he is also a minstrel, a spirit of music, a storyteller, a rainmaker, a healer, a teacher, a joker-magician, a seducer.
- Packaged in a beautiful gift box with ribbon, ready to present
- Design will not be duplicated
The style of this necklace evolved as the pieces were designed. The chain was a labor of love from the beginning. Hand fabricated chains are my specialty and this one is no exception. I love the combination of the kokopelli, turquoise and cross. They are all crossing the same path in life striving to be unique, spread joy and enjoy life. Enjoy the moments in your life that are meaningful and spread the love. This piece, like many of my designs, is heirloom quality to be handed down to the next generation. This is a one of a kind and will not be replicated.
- Your item will be made in the order it was purchased
- Allow 3 to 7 business days before your item ships. If you need it sooner, please convo me.
- A confirmation and tracking # will be emailed to you once it’s at the post office.
- Your item has a lifetime warranty for normal wear.
- All jewelry arrives at your specified destination in my Signature Gift Box. If it is a gift being sent directly to your recipient, please leave me a message at checkout with the shipping details and your choice for a personal note and I will include a gift receipt and a personal note as requested.
Thank you for visiting Sally Hoffman Designs and supporting handmade!!
ALL OF MY JEWELRY IS PROUDLY CREATED IN MY HOME STUDIOS IN GREEN VALLEY AND PINETOP, ARIZONA, USA