Butterscotch Delight Earrings
These Butterscotch Delight Earrings are warm, shiny and glossy yellow amber. These earrings are just as beautiful as the picture. The amber glows. The gorgeous yellow balls of Copal Amber are surrounded by cubes of love, cast in metal and patinated with luscious, warm green and topped off with copper and niobium, allergy free, ear wires. A complete package to delight your ear lobes and complete your wardrobe.
These Butterscotch Delight Earrings will dress up your favorite outfit and add charm and warmth as they sway along your route in the warm sunlight.
An interesting fact
The Greeks called amber elektron, or “made by the sun.” Homer praised its bright glow. The Egyptians buried it in tombs for the afterlife. Today’s scientists value amber too: it provides a three-dimensional window into prehistoric ecosystems through the myriad animal and plant inclusions it contains.
All of my photos taken under natural indirect sunlight. Colors may vary under different lighting IE Tungsten light, Phone Camera (with or without flash, Indoor lighting, florescent lighting and monitor settings. I strive to provide the most accurate color representation and do not enhance my photos.
These Butterscotch Delight Earrings measure approximately 2 inches in length and are approximately 1/2 inch wide. The Niobium Ear Wires are allergy free and blend nicely with the warm copper wire.
- Your item will be made in the order it was purchased.
- Allow 3 to 7 business days before your item ships. If you need it sooner, please convo me.
- A confirmation and tracking # will be emailed to you once it’s at the post office.
- Your item has a 90 day warranty for normal wear.
- All jewelry arrives in my Signature Gift Box. If it is a gift being sent directly to your recipient, please leave me a message at checkout with the shipping details and your choice for a personal note and I will include a gift receipt and a personal note as requested.
Thank you for visiting Sally Hoffman Designs and supporting handmade!!
ALL OF MY JEWELRY IS PROUDLY CREATED IN MY HOME STUDIOS IN GREEN VALLEY AND PINETOP, ARIZONA, USA